Friday, February 7, 2014

Emerald Tones

We celebrated J's budday with pomp last month. It was a weekday plus a cold and chilly one; but that did not stop us from having some fun. Actually lots of fun!

The birthday evening was spent in three parts, first up was tapas style early dinner at his fave Spanish place - Jaleo, followed by Whiskey tasting at a pub that stocked the poison from around the world and then ended the evening at a fancy lounge club with another cake-cutting, compliments of the club. It was a fun night, and for one moment we forgot the cold, and windy weather outside while we collected the warm fuzzy memories of the night!

I wore a bright emerald dress; was kinda looking forward to buying one and got a perfect one at Target. The blazer is from Target too. I was happy that finally I got to flaunt my new watch! The Birthday-Boy looked dapper in a Banana Republic blazer and a Van Heusen shirt.

Makeup wise, I tried something different. I got a eyeshadow palette with green tones, and went with nude-colored lips. I am so used to trying on a dark color, mostly in red or pink tones, on my lips that it kinda felt different to me. I don't know if it suits me, what do you think?



Target Emerald Green Dress and Blazer | J. Crew Necklace and Belt 



Connect With Me

4 comments:

Vidhya said...

Oooh.. I love it. Love the eye makeup too!

Aditi SoSaree said...

WOW..ashy u look gorgeous..i saw this dress in taget too..last week , n so wanted to buy it. i love ur makeup..n the nude lips suit u a lot.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Kalyani said...

You look stunning Ashy, I'm loving the outfit, make up and that necklace is absolutely stylish! Belated happy birthday to your husband..looks like you had a wonderful celebration:-)
x
K
klassystylefiles.com

Maneet Jassal Gupta said...

Loving the new look on you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...