Monday, May 20, 2013

Jamming Prints

**This is a pre-scheduled post while I am away on a vacation in India**

Print-mixing is quirky & fun..and if you remember you have seen it herehere and here. But, nine out of ten time, I have tried jamming prints when dressing up on weekends. With the daily schedule, I hardly get time or peace of mind to think of trying something quirky. Whenever I get time (I am up early or have the liberty of reaching office late), I spend time in the closet to dress up my best that day. 

Today's outfit of the day is one of such. It's inspired from fellow DC-based blogger and personal stylist - Naina. I loved how she showed that a casual striped-tee can be paired with something delicate an classy as a lace skirt. Well, now you know the perks of scouring fashion blogs. 

Anyhow, this would be the second time I have found inspiration from a fellow fashion blogger to pair this pretty lace skirt. I don't have a striped-scarf; so went with leopard print one..I think it works when it comes to jamming prints, what do you?


7 comments:

Kalyani said...

Awesome work outfit Ashy! Love your hair and that lip color is lovely...hope you r having a fab vacation in Mumbai:-)
Love
K
klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

Shelly said...

I love the way you did this one Ashy!

Seepz said...

You look beautiful! You are rocking those prints together. The Animal print scarf with the Striped tee works well. This lace skirt is one of my favorites. :)

~ Seepz
That Sassy Girl
That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

kreena said...

Love how you have mixed the prints!!
Have fun in Bombay!!
-Kreena

http://livemodish.wordpress.com/

SJ said...

love ure skirt, the colour is awesome. U look nice.

I've myself been crazy over prints, shall take it up like u did soon

www.styledestino.com

livemodish said...

I love how you have styled different prints together! :)

www.livemodish.com

Pink Jasmine Blog said...

Stripes are so universal from casual to formal. You look great ashy and love ur smile.
Love
Shilpi
Www.pinkjasminestyling.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...