Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Diwali!

This is my first Diwali with my lovely readers and blogger friends! I am so excited and happy to share the festivities with you all!

Wishing all the readers a Dazzling Diwali and a year filled with Happiness, Prosperity and Good Health!



P.S.: I am loving dressing up in Saris and Punjabi suits and all the ethnic jewelry. This is my favorite part of all the festivities apart from the food, sweets and fun time with friends and family! Diwali-special outfit posts will be coming up soon, so stay tuned :)

7 comments:

Shah Nawaz said...

Wishing You a Very Happy Dipawali!

Unknown said...

diwali wishes to u and ur family :)

Rumela said...

Happy diwali dear.
New post up on my blog.

Unknown said...

Happy Diwali to you too! Can't wait to see your Diwali outfit pics. It's one of the funnest part for me too - getting all dressed up in desi clothes! :)

richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

Rupa said...

Thanks a lot for your wishes..How was your Diwali dear?

http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

Sonshu said...

Happy Diwali gorgeous woman! :) hope you people had a fantastic day.
<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com
New post is up :D

Mehak said...

A very happy diwali.... Pics pleaseeeee!!

Love
Mehak
Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...