Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer addons


Setting up and shopping for a new place is crazy business and an on-going activity. While I am at it, I wanted to share some stylish things I picked for myself and new apt to welcome summer.

A cheerful coffee-table tray! its a vibrant lacquer tray and perfect accent to the white cube coffee tables. Yellow is fast catching up with me – I have a yellow accent sofa-pillow and Rajasthani print wall hanging.


Troika of knives - couldn’t resist adding some vibrant colors to my kitchenette
(knives - Ikea SLIPAD)

Closet organization - arranged my summery tops and blouses and organized them in a color-pattern to help me for a quick pick when I am in hurry.



Summer mornings - my fav coffee and some newspapers – a perfect start to the day! The mug reminds me of my beloved city – Boston and is a parting gift from a dear friend when we moved here.

Color me summer! – some pastels and bright nail colors to add that zing to my fashionable summer outfits.



did you add any summer accents to your home, wardrobe or vanity case? are you obsessed with any color for this summer :) ?

cya n tc
Ashwini

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...