Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Red denims with a sprinkling of Florals!


First of all, thank you so much for your appreciation of my first travel post!!
I did try to fit as much as info I could from as much as I could remember – well ‘cause it was like seven years back!!! I really loved writing about my travels (aah... reminiscing the beautiful moments) and posting the pictures that go so way back..Friends look out, 'cause I hope to churn out more such posts :)

well, well..back to dressing up …This was a quick, simple, no-brainer, and most important comfy outfit.. it’s getting hot here as the days go by, and I need more such outfits with cool comfy cotton shirts, my turquoise blue cross-body bag and my colored denims n I am all set for a whirl around the town

This is a very relaxing outfit for groceries, movies, a stroll around the farmers market , brunch, or well to a cutesy arts festival in your town (u guessed right, moi wore this one to the 2012-Northern Virginia Arts Festival)

I got this shirt from Old Navy, last year, so it’s a little on trans-p side and needs a cami underneath. I like the floral print on it and it pairs well with all contrast color bottoms and denims go wonderful with it. (I paired it with denims last summer when colored denims were still yet to knock on my closet-door ;)) )

So friends, now I leave you to the pictures to do the talking…hope u and they have a good time with each other :)

have a great week ahead, 
~ashy

Top - Old Navy
Red denims - NY and Co.
Watch - Michael Kors
White ring - Inorbit mall Vashi, India
Cross-body bag - DSW
Glasses - Vogue




Art on display at the festival 

this was a million dollar worth art!


cute figurines :)

Northern Virginia Art Festival 2012 @ Reston Town Center

4 comments:

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

thats a very cute outfit!! :) lovely floral and color match! :)
im following u now via email..
hope u can follow me too via gfc and like my facebook page!
priyanka
www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

Mehak said...

wow!! Like the outfit!! the floral white top looks good paired with the hot colored bottom trend!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments!!

Love
Mehak

ashy said...

thanks Priyanka, will check out your blog.

ashy said...

thank u Mehak, you have a wonderful blog going on ther..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...