Friday, June 29, 2012

Filmy Friday - Filmy Fashion -1


Heylo peeps, how you been? It’s very hot here today, literally H.O.T. ..like a burning oven/ tandoor. So I am not even going to try to step out during the day hours. And yeah, also that I have to pack for our 5-day trip to CALIFORNIA!!!..oohhh yeah baby, do I love that place or what!

This will be my second visit to the Sunshine land, and this time J and I are visiting the heart of Hollywood – LA and the land of beaches n Mexican food – San Diego. Hell, I am excited as a kid who is visiting Disneyland for the first time ;)))

Anyhow, back to the theme for Fridays – Filmi Fridays..i gotta be honest with you here..I was not able to catch up on any movies this week; mainly ‘cause I was not keeping so well and secondly J was busy with work. But hey, don’t ya worry – if I say Filmy Fridays then, Filmy it will be ;)

I have been watching out for Indian actresses lately and there designer wear looks. Some of them are really working hard to look presentable and I should say smashing in the western brands/outfits. And one of these damsels I have been stalking (online of course!!!) is PC aka Piggy Chops or Priyanka Chopra if you will.

She has got the perfect bod for any type of clothing – Indian Lehengas, Sarees (how can we forget her ‘Desi Girl’ bikini blouse n sari), skirts, dresses, minis, smashing evening gowns; the list goes on and on. There are really minimal of her outfits that have ever put me off, ‘because most of the times she really looks elegant in all of them with make-up and hair-dos spot on.

Now that I am a fashion blogger, where dressing up and posing for pictures is part of the deal, I gotta hand it to PC for looking elegant every ‘freaking’ time – its effort, a lot n lot of effort to look that good (good is an understatement here) every time – be it tired from work or jetlagged or even not feeling ‘it’. No such excuses on her face..Damn!!! (I want her makeup artist and stylist ;)
It’s a lot of hard work to have the perfect frame day in day out – when travelling, between work schedules and film promotions (hell, it’s difficult for me here in my normal routine to stay fit, I would say she’s doing a herculean task there). Let’s just say – some people are god-gifted ;)

So I take a break from my ramblings now and let you enjoy a collection of some of PC’s best looks.

Love the high-low hemline of this Lanvin dress and the belt is just fabulous!



Perfect summery look in ZARA, PC knows how to look cool ;)

Looking suave in Versace, I am digging those bangs and ponytail!! I want those bangs like right now!!


I am with PeeCee – shes rocking the D&G evening gown


It’s such a cute look, I love those coral pumps, they are just the right amount of color to the neutral outfit. Completely loving the braided look on PC.



Desi/Indian looks - she is looking elegant in Manish Malhotra!



Airport looks – she looks effortlessly chic, how does she do it after hours n hours of air travel, cabin pressure, dehydration?




Love PC in VB, fits her like a glove!



Hmm, probably one look of hers I am not a fan of, she needs to cut short the minis from her closet!!


 (* All pictures from www.pinkvilla.com*)

so, who’s your idol/favorite (movie star pls) when it comes to Fashion? What is the one best quality you like about that person?

have a great weekend!
Ashwini


P.S.: I couldn’t help but slip is some bolly-masala into my post…so here’s the new trailer for Salman-Katrina starrer ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ Their pair looks ravishing (‘cause I think Salman looks younger somehow) looking forward to this one ‘cause hopefully it makes some sense (unlike Dabanng and others) …so you see peoples – you can take out the filmy from my post but you cannot take out the filmy in me ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...